It will be time to start back to school before we know it. Here's all of your important back to school information to help get your school year off to a great start.
- New student registration begins July 24 from 9 am until 3pm Monday-Thursday.
- Students new to MISD may complete online registration beginning May 23.
- Current MISD students will need verify information in Skyward in late July. District will email parents when it is time to verify and update your information.
Proof of Residency:
- All students (returning and new) must submit Proof of Residency before class assignments can be picked up. Proof of Residence is a utility bill (water, gas or electric) showing service in May, June, July or August.
- Proof of Residency may be dropped off in the school office starting July 24 from 9-3 (Monday-Thursday) or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please write your child's full name and grade level on the utility bill.
- If you have multiple children attending Tarver-Rendon, please write all of the children's names on one bill.
Class Assignment Pick Up schedule:
- Kindergarten: August 8 from 2:00- 3:30
- 1st-4th grades: August 12 from 3:30-5:00
- Kindergarten- August 12 at 5:00
- 4th grade- August 12 at 6:00
Meet the Teacher/School Supply Drop Off
- August 12 from 5:00-6:30
- You may purchase your school supplies online until May 31. Supplies ordered online will be delivered to your child's classroom. Tarver-Rendon's account number is 92906.
- School supply list